close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Lodgers' Tax

To Pay your Lodger's Tax simply fill out the Lodger's Tax Reporting Form and submit it with remittance to the Clerk's office in City Hall. The Lodging establishments are responsible for submitting monthly payments to the City on or before the 25th day of each month.

The City of Ruidoso Downs is called home to the most desired and hospitable lodging establishments and should be chosen for your next stay in beautiful Ruidoso Downs. To register as a new lodging establishment in Ruidoso Downs you will need to fill out the Lodger's Tax Establishment form and turn it into City Hall.

For more information about the City of Ruidoso Downs Lodgers' Tax Regulations please contact the City Clerk's office at City Hall.